Services & Solutions
Do you intend selling your first-class products worldwide? User manuals in the language(s) of the target country are part of the product. Hundreds of successful companies from the mechanical & plant engineering, automotive, transport & railway technology, and automation & robotics sectors entrust the translation of their documentation to the experienced translators, reviewers and project managers at t’works. We analyse your data, develop the ideal workflow, create or extend your company-specific terminology, and establish a solid, long-term basis for producing your foreign-language documentation. t’works perfectly combines performance and capacity with flexibility and cost efficiency by developing and continuously improving scalable production structures and translation workflows.
As a result, we can offer you a customized solution fully tailored to your requirements.
In addition to specialised translation services, we support you in
defining, managing and updating the terminology specific to your company and products.
The following are examples of the documents and formats we are frequently asked to translate:
- Technical documentation and user manuals
- Operating instructions, instruction manuals and instructions for use
- Data sheets, catalogues and product descriptions
- Reports, requirement and functional specifications
- Quality management documentation and workflow plans
- Safety data sheets
- Functional instructions and maintenance instructions
- Test and diagnostic reports and diagnostic systems
- Technical reports and service descriptions
- Spare parts catalogues and electronic databases
- Electrical circuit diagrams, hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams
- Maintenance manuals, locomotive driver manuals
- Training documents and information
- Product brochures and information