Strong together – t’works affiliates
t’works combines the advantages of a large, internationally positioned language service provider with the agility and flexibility of an SME. On the one hand, affiliates generate synergies by continuously exchanging expertise and, collectively, have in-depth technical and industry expertise as well as the resources for major projects and investments. On the other, their individual profiles allow them to be closer to customers, respond faster and offer a highly personal service.
- Since our formation as a sole proprietorship under the name ’Austria Sprachendienst International’ in 1973, we have been operating successfully as a language service provider in the Austrian market, primarily serving prominent corporate and agency clients in multilingual corporate communications.
- In 2013, the company was reorganized as ’’ to reflect the evolving structures and requirements of the 21st century.
- As the public face of one of the few language service agencies, our project managers are also responsible for quality assurance at our Vienna head office and are therefore not only professional points of contact for project planning and implementation, but also for language consulting and text quality.
- Our range of services primarily includes translations into and out of the global economy’s most common languages in the areas of internal and external corporate communications, PR/advertising/marketing and investor relations/finance, HR and legal.
- In addition, we would welcome an opportunity to impress you with the following services: texts for staff magazines, newsletters, folders and brochures; editing & reviewing/proofreading your publications and other types of texts; creating style and gender guides; advice on implementing publications; terminology management; interpreting at supervisory board meetings, congresses and other high-profile events.
- On the market for over 70 years and fluent in more than 50 languages.
- Our pool comprises 400 in-house translators and proofreaders at 26 locations worldwide.
- We are used to following customer-specific processes and optimizing them together with our customers.
Our agile and solution-driven project management team supports a number of large and medium-sized enterprises in a range of industries from around the world.
We are particularly focused on customers from the automotive, mechanical engineering, medical technology and IT sectors. Technical documentation is our trademark.
In addition to translations, we offer a range of additional value-added services, such as foreign language layout (in-house DTP department), online review, terminology management, neural machine translation, post-editing, transcreation, video editing, training and consulting.
- We operate an SSL-encrypted, web-based, user-friendly customer platform based on Plunet BusinessManager.
- We provide customer-specific terminology, dictionaries and glossaries using our own ‘ez:term’ CAT-supported online solution with a mobile APP interface.
Founded in 1992, Lexcelera is a leading ISO 9001–certified international language services company headquartered in Paris with offices in the UK and Canada, operating in all time zones around the world.
With a healthy dose of creativity and stringent quality requirements, Lexcelera takes leading companies’ communications strategy to the next level. Lexcelera coordinates and implements international communications plans for over 30 years, offering a wide range of multilingual services and high-performance tools. With its established network of experts covering 60 countries, Lexcelera offers a fast and round-the-clock global service.
- Offering specialist translations in over 70 languages, we cover a wide range of services. We are specialized in technical translations in particular.
- Our customers are successful SMEs in the mechanical and plant engineering, automotive, aviation, etc. sectors. In addition to our translation quality, they appreciate our speed and reliability as well as our personal advice in demanding projects.
- In addition to technical translations, we offer linguistic language and name checks and translate large volumes of educational materials (course material/e-learning for the hotel and catering industry).
We have accumulated extensive experience in software localization and technical translation since 1996.
Our award-winning team provides sophisticated SAP language consulting and translation services using standard SAP tools and proprietary specialized tools.
Our range of services also includes multimedia localization in a professional in-house sound studio, subtitling, e-learning localization and video editing.
Our customers also appreciate our expert advice and support relating to optimized workflows, CMS integration and terminology management.
- With 38 years’ experience in the field of language services, Traductanet – the brand name of the Traducta translation agency – is a well-established and internationally renowned leader in the industry.
- We have offices in Europe and South America and a global team of expert, mother tongue translators and language specialists who work in all the world’s most frequently used language pairs. Traductanet provides outstanding service in the areas of translation, software and website localization, transcreation, multilingual SEO, content creation and interpreting.
- ISO 9001 and 17100 certified, we work in a large number of specialized areas including law, finance, pharmacy, engineering, automotive, telecommunications, information technology, retail, banking, tourism and many more. Our tailor-made solutions make us the partner of choice for top global organizations and we are longtime service providers to the European Union and United Nations.
- Helping our customers effectively meet the growing demands of globalization is our priority. Using the latest translation technologies, carrying out rigorous quality control and employing highly qualified staff, ensure this is the case.
- Our mission in short, is to break down language barriers and contribute to our customers’ competitiveness, growth, innovation and success.
- Translations of patents, highly specialized technology, finance, medicine and legal documents are our speciality.
- A dedicated team handles assignments from international and national governments, EU institutions and the European Central Bank.
- We offer translations and proofreading in many specialist areas exclusively for translation agencies and language service providers worldwide.
- Wohanka, Obermaier & Kollegen combines a strong team of over 100 in-house translators and proofreaders.
- Our team of translators is located in 5 countries and specializes in the core languages of English, French, Italian, Spanish and Dutch.