One of our group companies, text&form GmbH (www.textform.com), is looking to fill the following permanent position at their Berlin location: Project Manager (m/f/x) for Multimedia Localisation
Flat hierarchies and personal responsibility are the cornerstones of our culture. Are you a team player? Do you like contributing your own ideas and developing ideas together with others? If you’re interested in becoming a key part of our team, we look forward to receiving your detailed application.
What you can expect
After a thorough onboarding stage, you will be independently responsible for the quality and on-time execution of multimedia projects. You will interface with the client, define the project, select project partners and manage all internal processes (budgeting, production, etc.). You will communicate in German and/or English with clients, translators, voice-over artists and recording studios around the world. You will coordinate the technical and linguistic preparation, processing and delivery of the content, working closely with all internal and external colleagues. You are enthusiastic about engaging with new trends and learning new things. You will track customer satisfaction and implement measures to improve it when necessary. You will anticipate problems and pro-actively solve them.
What we expect from you
- You have excellent organisational skills and ideally have experience in content, media or multimedia projects.
- You are ready to take responsibility for projects and help customers achieve their goals.
- You are media savvy and have an interest in technology.
- You are a team player, a good communicator and eager to learn.
- Experience with multimedia tools such as Adobe Audition, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere and subtitling tools is a plus.
- You have excellent language skills in English. Additional language skills are always welcome.
- You are meticulous and pay close attention to quality.
- You are flexible, work well under pressure and are solution orientated.
What we offer
- Intensive on-the-job training
- Varied and exciting work in an innovative team
- A dynamic company with flat hierarchies
- A pleasant work environment full of respect and appreciation
- Flexible working hours in consultation with other team members
- Attractive salary packages
The t’works Group is an international language service provider with locations in Germany, England, France, Italy, Austria, Portugal, Canada, Brazil and the Netherlands. We see ourselves as a full-circle partner for our customers, offering a full range of services relating to content creation and localisation. We are a dynamic company that puts the customer first, using efficient processes and technologies to provide solutions without losing sight of what makes us strong: our people.