Vienna Tourist Board: Capable and reliable
t’works affiliate ASI has been supporting the Vienna Tourist Board with its translation projects since 2010 as a capable and reliable language service provider.
Established in 1955, the Vienna Tourist Board’s mandate includes representing the tourist interests of the City of Vienna, assisting visitors with information and services as well as promoting an understanding among local residents for the tourism industry. ASI has been faithfully supporting the Vienna Tourist Board since 2010 as a language service provider, successfully completing over 400 projects to date.
Text types: a focus on folders and brochures
ASI mainly assists the Vienna Tourist Board by translating a large number of folders and brochures that are a faithful companion for both locals and international visitors to the city. Once per quarter we translate a programme guide (‘Vienna Event Highlights’) that provides everybody with an up-to-date overview of upcoming events in Vienna. Our core team of translators and copy-editors are very familiar with the client’s terminology and cultural specifics in Austria.
Success factors: all-round support at the highest level
The expertise of our native-speaker specialists, who capably and professionally translate the texts into the target language, coupled with internal quality assurance designed to achieve maximum precision, ensures that the client’s expectations are fulfilled to the letter. Keeping hold of the reins, the experienced project managers provide advice and support to the client and constantly endeavour to fulfil the project requirements in a client-driven manner.
Would you like to know more? Please contact us.
At a glance
- Client: The Vienna Tourist Board
- Collaboration since: 2010
- Language combinations: German => Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Czech, Hungarian
- Services: translation, copy-editing, proofreading
- Text types: flyers, folders (e.g. ‘Vienna in 3 days’, ‘City Map & Museums’), brochures (e.g. ‘Shopping, Wining & Dining’, ‘Family Brochure’), texts for the Vienna City Card online shop, app texts, legal texts, press releases
- More information: www.wien.info/en