Committed colleagues wanted
If you have a degree in languages and are outgoing as well as ambitious, come and join ASI’s in-house team in Vienna as a project manager. In this challenging position, you will act as the interface between our business clients and our pool of partners. You will manage the portfolio of services for your area, be in charge of language projects from start to finish and perform final quality assurance, as well as maintain the documentation.
As project manager, you are the hub of a project. You assemble and coordinate the right teams for the project and are the point of contact for everyone involved. You are responsible for scheduling and budgeting as well as for ensuring compliance with the agreed deadlines. Your work also includes project tasks such as terminology management, compilation of glossaries and approval of texts.
Required skills and qualifications
- A degree in languages (translation and/or linguistics/language and literature)
- Some project management experience, ideally with a language service provider
- Excellent knowledge of German and English; additional languages are a plus
- IT savvy and familiar with CAT tools (Trados, Multiterm)
- Attention to detail, dependable and a people person